Release of the far west ocean Release of the far west ocean

Equalize

The musicality of this is quite nice. Certain elements though need a little work. Some of your "instruments" need a little work. Your bass-line sound began to hurt my ears a bit. Maybe choose a different plugin for that one. Also your lead at the chorus-sort-of-part was slightly nerve-racking as well. In summary, the musical technicality was well done; chords were put together well and the melodies were great. Just work on improving at creating plugins that aren't so harsh.

Misshapen Dream Misshapen Dream

Interesting

Definitely not a sound I have heard before; this is a good thing. I'm loving the string pads every now and then. This would fit perfectly with some kind of dream sequence. Needless to say, i like this alot. I finished Invention, so if you would like to hear it, hit me up with an email---shaner1989@comcast.net It sounds much better.

I'm not sure i would characterize this one as trance...maybe industrial? or ambient?

Peace Z3ta

DistortionResonance responds:

I know that it;s not really Trance maybe IDM. Thanks for the opinion I will see about checking out your stuff if my bud hasn't yet.

PoTc Remix PoTc Remix

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Nicely done overall. I too have done a remix.....way before you did. lol. Back in April to be exact. I didn't think anyone else had the guts to do potc. lol. Nice job, this is way different than mine. I love the guitar lead. The beat gets a little old, but mine does too, so i'll give you that. Congrats on doing this mix, it is somewhat original, although it IS a remix.

Check my mix out.